Please join our fight to end hereditary cancer as a volunteer or through a donation. Together we can make a very big difference in the life of someone — or the impact on families — affected by hereditary cancer. For You. For Them. For Us.
Volunteers are always needed for help with:
- Planning and organizing events and fundraisers (and coming up with ideas for new ones)
- On-site event coordination and staffing
- Hosting your own fundraising and awareness-raising events for Check Your Genes
- Social media campaigns (posting on social media sites, e.g.)
- PR and obtaining media coverage
- Identifying grants and helping to complete grant applications
- Taking pictures and videos at events
Volunteering isn’t for everyone; fortunately, there are plenty of other ways to support our mission including:
- Attending events
- Donating items for raffles and goodie bags at events
- Donating food and beverages for events like the annual 5K
- Donating services (printing of brochures, e.g., or maintaining the website content)
- Making monetary donations and sponsoring events (a great way to promote your company)
- Setting up a personal tribute page and sharing that page with others
- Spreading the word about genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer!
If you are interested in getting involved, please contact us today. We’ll find something you like to do.
There are numerous ways to support Check Your Genes, so that you can find one that is most meaningful for you.
1. Make a donation Online (secure website)
2. Donate by Check (please mail your check to Check Your Genes, Inc., 2045 Dixie Highway, Ft. Mitchell, KY 41011).
3. Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to Check Your Genes.Â Every time you shop atÂ Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate .05% of your purchase to Check Your Genes. Simply specify Check Your Genes as your designated charity.
4. Have a birthday, anniversary, graduation or other event coming up? Ask your friends to donate to Check Your Genes on your behalf.
5. Create a tribute for a loved one who is battling breast or ovarian cancer or who passed away.
6. Donate products or services.
7. Promote your company at a Check Your Genes event.
Check Your Genes’ non-profit status 501(c)(3) charity.